[Novalug] wireless web cams - linux - senior monitoring

Miles D. Oliver moliver@mmoliver.org
Tue Feb 26 17:05:14 EST 2008

  Well This is more of a 'curmudgeon cam...' I guess you would call it.

  This is how I intend to operate, a screen capture at intervals and send
them to my website. I could also email them to her phone as well.

  The camera would be in a room we all frequent 'appropriately'.

  And since I have lost about 75 lbs in the last year walking past it that
way I might not be as embarrassed as I once would have been ;-)