[Novalug] Re: [Ma-linux] Green(er) PC Power Supplies

Miguel Gonzalez Castaños miguel_3_gonzalez@yahoo.es
Tue Feb 26 10:30:15 EST 2008

Bare me because I'm a foreigner and I'm not pretty sure If I understand
this well, Does this mean that you save 80% or you consume a maximum of
80% of the power draw of the PSU?

Is this pretty new? We have a bunch of HP Servers and since they are
development servers they stay idle a lot of hours (but We can't turn
them off)

Miguel