[Novalug] Introduction

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Tue Feb 26 08:16:05 EST 2008

Doug Toppin on Eclipse, the open source framework that can used to build
 software (integrated development environment) or as a the framework for
a user interface. When using it for an UI, it is very cool that you get
drag/drop and a number of other features 'for free'.

Anyway, it is Doug, so I expect good/great things. If needed to fill, I
will talk about HQ (http://hyperic.com/) which is a system monitoring
tool (think nagios, openview, tivoli, patrol, etc).

Oh, and remember, those who are there early enough can head up stairs to
get refreshments, courtesy of Oracle.

Jay Hart wrote:
> What is the topic again?
>
> Is the new guy still tasked with bringing pizza and drinks?
>
> Jay
>
> Welcome...
>
> Looks like a new vict--- er speaker is in the area!
>
> This Saturday at the Oracle space in Reston at 10am. Arrive a few
> minutes early to get in and settled.

- --
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
fingerprint: 8A1A DB90 869F 5DD1 D6E9 EEB6 C156 6B04 849F A86F