[Novalug] captcha images for people with disabilities

Mike Shade mshade@mshade.org
Mon Feb 25 15:32:53 EST 2008

I mean the captchas presented by recaptcha.net are all black and white.
You'll find plenty of colorized captchas out there.

And I don't understand what you mean "you can't say the letters/numbers, if
you can't see them...".   What I meant was that recaptcha includes a flash
audio player so that the user of the site can *hear* the captcha to type it
in.

This is common for captcha accessibility, I think.

-- Mike