[Novalug] Syncing w/AT&T Tilt?

rich.goodwin@cox.net rich.goodwin@cox.net
Sun Feb 24 19:57:12 EST 2008

I am starting to look at phones for a new cell contract. The AT&T Tilt got some good reviews. Does anyone have a Tilt? I'd love to know what you think (I'm looking for cell phone, PDA-ish capabilities like calendar & contacts and possibly minimal web surfing). One area is sync'ing the phone with Linux - I really don't care about the distro ....
Yes - I know it has Windows Mobile 6 but I can't wait for the OpenMoko to come out (and it will only be a triband phone from what I understand).
Anyone have any good recomendations for a GSM phone? (GSM is my preference but I may look @ Verizon ... reluctantly since they are about a gnat's hair below M$).

Rich