[Novalug] Bashish: Anyone ever tried this?

Beartooth karhunhammas@Lserv.com
Sun Feb 24 10:29:22 EST 2008

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008, Jay Hart wrote:

> http://bashish.sourceforge.net/
>
> Comments???

 	What do I have to tell, say, Opera or Firefox, to make
that site fit to look at? (Dunno if I really even want to look at
a site about display that uses small thin white fonts on black
...)

 	To answer another question, I do something faintly like
your question in the other post, but probably insufficient for
what you want : I keep several profiles in my gnome-terminal,
with both the text and the background color-coded for different
uses, and yet easy on my aging eyeballs. Then I open each tab in
a profile according to what I need -- a root tab, for instance,
has a soft pale blue background and deep blood-red text.

 	Beyond that, there has been some discussion lately on the
VTLUUG forum about fancifying prompts :

http://www.vtluug.org.vt.edu/forums/viewtopic.php?t=600

--
Beartooth Implacable, Curmudgeonly Codger Learning Linux
On the Internet, you can never tell who is a dog --