[Novalug] Searching for a new email client

Julia Christianson juliac@patriot.net
Sun Feb 24 02:57:52 EST 2008

Me too (though not so recently) ... I remember that using a GUI for
email was a shock at first but now I can't imagine going back.

(and to Max: yes, Find works pretty well.  I'm not sure it's indexed
-- it can take a while searching the whole corpus, but then I *really*
need to do some housecleaning there.  And I've found Thunderbird 100%
stable and reliable.)

-- Julia