[Novalug] internet banking with linux

Nino Pereira pereira@speakeasy.net
Sun Feb 17 11:25:38 EST 2008

All,

It's nice to hear that internet banking at SunTrust should not be a
problem. I called them again, and indeed, their problem is that
'they don't support' the other browsers so they can't answer
any questions about it. And, indeed, they don't (and the lady who just
repeated this sentence over and over again was very apologetic). Since

> SunTrust may not *support* Opera, but it works just fine.  I use it all
> the time.

I wonder: is there any special setting that you need? cookies perhaps?

Thank you for the responses.

Nino