[Novalug] internet banking with linux

Theodore Ruegsegger truegsegger@csc.com
Sun Feb 17 09:44:36 EST 2008

Northwest Federal Credit Union appears to work fine with Firefox but
this is their official position, grammar errors and all:

https://www.nwlink.org/jsp/custom_faq.jsp#5

What kind of computer equipment and software do I need?

You do not need any special computer configuration or software package
to access NWLink, just a computer, a modem, Internet access and an
Internet browser that supports 128–bit encryption. You must have
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher, Netscape Navigator 4.75 or
higher, Netscape Communicator 4.7 or higher, and AOL 5.0 or higher
provide the security encryption required for NWFCU?s NWLink program.
For your convenience, you can download the most recent versions of
Internet Explorer or Netscape from our website for free.

Ted