[Novalug] anyone have any experience with home power usage measurement

Mark Smith mark@winksmith.com
Mon Feb 4 13:25:40 EST 2008

i thought it would be pretty neat to see which circuit is using the
most amount of power.  i was thinking clamp-on ammeter's, recording
via a computer for sometime and seeing where that leads.  though i'm
guessing that's probably out of my price range.

i'd like to see where most of my energy dollars are going.

--
Mark Smith
mark@winksmith.com