[Novalug] RE: anyone have any experience with home power

c katz ckkatz2003@yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 09:06:16 EST 2008

I am aware of two types of devices for measuring power
usage in the home.  One type plugs into the socket and
then the device plugs into it.  The second type clamps
onto the electric meter and measures total usage.  One
can then connect/disconnect things and see how usage
changes.  If I can find a link to the latter, I'll
post it.

Chuck