[Novalug] Brasero listed as the default application for opening double-clicked files

Bud Roth junk@taiotoshi.org
Tue Dec 30 10:14:20 EST 2008

I don't click via GUI a lot, but it is convenient to double click on the
firefox download page and install a downloaded .deb with debarchiver.
Unfortunately, someone (I've got 10- and 12-year-old Ubuntu pre-geeks
running around the house) set Brasero disc burner as the default
application to open everything clicked.  Rather annoying.  Is there a
setting in gconf or somewhere that I can use to fix?

Thanks,

Bud