[Novalug] OT:New cars?

Ed James edjames@greenbelt.com
Mon Dec 29 11:14:06 EST 2008

Prolly useless FYI for you but...

Last time I went looking, I did indeed buy a Ford - but a Ford Ranger.
I picked it because it had been made for a long time, which avoids that
problem with bugs in new models needing to be worked out.  It's also
a fairly simple machine, easy to find new and/or used parts for, and
easy to find reputable mechanics to work on it.  Mileage is also good.
Just a thought.  It's going on 14 years old, and still works fine.

Ed James