[Novalug] Remote computer takeover possible?

Charles M Howe cmhowe@patriot.net
Tue Dec 23 00:07:23 EST 2008

Roger,

Absolutely no danger of that. My request son turned 50 on Dec 11, 11
days ago. Being my age is no damn good most of the time but not always.

I have hit upon a way of responding to me when something I don't want
them to do, most frequently hold a door open. I say loudly, "Y'know,
there is something you COULD DO for me. You could lend me a spare
brain." Which stops them.

Charlie.