[Novalug] Hardqare (?) Question : Wipe Geekstick?

Beartooth beartooth@Beartooth.Info
Tue Dec 16 13:25:47 EST 2008

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008, Jay Hart wrote:

> Given that new ones cost pennies, why waste the time.  If it
> takes you an hour to wipe one of these sticks and you could buy
> a new for $10, I'd just as soon smash the old one than waste my
> time. [....]

 	Don't I wish! $20 - 30 may be pennies to you, but I'm
living on Social Security and a small academic pension (which
drops every month) -- and lucky at that. In my present and likely
near-term state of health, I'd be damn lucky to hold a job a week
if I could get one one.

--
Beartooth of Bear's End, Squirreler, Historian of Tongues
What do they know of country, who only country know?