[Novalug] [Linux-pe] OT: Opportunity knocks

Charles M Howe cmhowe@patriot.net
Tue Dec 9 18:09:45 EST 2008

Not me. I use Linux exclusively -- but inexpertly. I'm 82 and my life
consists of a long series of senior moments with occasional bursts of
lucidity. It is not for nothing that I sign myself

Charlie the Perpetual Newbie