[Novalug] disposing of CD's - emotional support needed

Rich Goodwin rich.goodwin@cox.net
Sun Dec 7 12:08:58 EST 2008

Just came from Staples in Herndon by the Clock tower .. they have 100MB
& 250MB zipr drives on sale!  So hurry!  Get you decade old technology
at last years prices ($86 for 250MB drive)!! ;-)

Rich