[Novalug] OT: Recession coffee

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Sat Dec 6 15:07:59 EST 2008

So, with the "looming" (er rather one year old) recession... how many
have changed their coffee habits?  How many Starbucks dwelling
Linuxites have moved to brewing store brand at home?  Or rather $7 can
get you hundreds of cups at home vs. 2 cups at the local shop. :)

For the record, I think SB's coffee is over roasted, but enjoy a cup
every once in awhile.  I prefer Henry's Blend with is a well balanced
offering from Seattle's Best (Borders).  But I generally have always
made coffee at home using Safeway Kona blend.

I just thought it'd be an interesting and hopefully unflameable topic.
 Anyone that wants to "get religiously protective" about their cup of
Jo though... I reserve the right to publicly laugh.