[Novalug] disposing of CD's - emotional support needed

Dennis Durham dwdurham@verizon.net
Thu Dec 4 21:05:20 EST 2008

I still have my Atari 800 with original external disk drive and
cassette drive and four controllers (the TV I bought to go with it
still works too). I was a database administrator at the time and I got
the Atari teletype emulator which allowed me to link to the office (at
400 baud, I think. I remember how fast 1200 baud seemed when it first
came out). It saved me a lot of 2am trips downtown when production
failed. Uncle Sam helped pay for it all. I wrote the whole thing off
as a business expense. :-)

Dennis
PS I have a few 100MB Zip drives if anyone needs them. ;-)