[Novalug] OT: Question for software developers about documentation

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Thu Apr 17 11:30:26 EDT 2008

It's a catch 22.  Documentation isn't written because it's not good
documentation.

But practice makes perfect.  You need quality enforced quality standards to
break out of this reality.  Unfortunately, managers are willing to sacrifice
quality documentation in order to get the product to market.

All in all, it's because people are not held accountable for quality
documentation.

Ken