[Novalug] OT home web server.

Terence Johnson tljtex@gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 09:56:58 EDT 2008

I had a similar problem, and the culprit was my Verizon router (I presume
you've got FIOS).  You need to login to the Verizon router, goto the
Firewall section, and configure there.  Try enabling DMZ and Port Forwarding
(I can't remember which one wasn't supported, so I enabled both... I think
it was the DMZ that did it).

Terence