Online computer purchasing was Re: [Novalug] Video card questions

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Thu Apr 10 14:21:37 EDT 2008

Well, they didn't have the video card I wanted at the time I wanted to buy it,
but I've been to Wal-Mart (in my past life) and they also didn't have stuff I
wanted, so I'm not sure if that is their fault or not.

I do hate it when people ramble about useless stuff, so let me tell you the
story about a man named Jeb, was a poor mountainneer, could barely keep his
family feed...

Jay