[Novalug] Video card questions

Doug Toppin dougtoppin@gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 21:03:44 EDT 2008

just an fyi, i'm running the current linux second life client (Second
Life 1.19.1 (4) Mar 28 2008 10:13:29) on my dell latitude D630 laptop
(Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     T7250  @ 2.00GHz, 2gb RAM, nVidia
Corporation Quadro NVS 135M graphics) over wireless and it's working
well.  the client did insist on the nvidia drivers.  if you haven't
tried 2L and can you should give it a shot.   at some point in the
future, we can try a demo during a NOVALUG meeting so everyone can see
it.

doug