[Novalug] Battery Disposal

John B. Holmblad jholmblad@aol.com
Wed Apr 2 16:29:45 EDT 2008

Dan,

fyi, here is the url to a www page at the Fairfax County Government www
site about battery handling/recycling:

    http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/dpwes/recycling/mat-bat.htm

Until I read this I did not realize that standard AA/AAA/C./D batteries
can be simply put in the trash. That explains why the recycling center
does not want to see these kinds of batteries.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International

GSEC Gold,   GCWN Gold,   GAWN,  GGSC-0100,   NSA-IAM,  NSA-IEM

Information security, telecommunications, and information technology
consulting

(M) 703 407 2278

(F)  703 620 5388

primary email address:  jholmblad@aol.com