[Novalug] 500 GB drive 99.99

Jason novalug@jasons.us
Fri Sep 28 18:23:04 EDT 2007

That price isn't all that unusual.  Keep an eye on the bargain hunter
sites (dealuniversity, bensbargains, etc) and you'll see Seagate 500GB
SATAs for $90-$100 just about every week.  All without requiring any
part of your SSN.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=3206259&sku=TSD-500AS4