[Novalug] Teaching Computers Science

kkauffman@headfog.com kkauffman@headfog.com
Wed Sep 26 10:45:28 EDT 2007

You are certainly entitled to that opinion.  I prefer to hire people that
have relative skills and much stronger foundations and relevant skills.
They are fresh out of college so they are malleable already just from the
aspect it's their first job.

It sounds like you have adopted a methodology in the interest of saving
money which I have never agreed with.  To each their own.

Ken