[Novalug] Re: What do you think of Bill Gate's "next bold move"?

Kevin Cole dc.loco@gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 10:56:11 EDT 2007

I guess I didn't find anything particularly "bold" about Gates'
opinion.  (The cover of Parade states "Bill Gates makes his next bold
move".)  I'm not certain when stating the obvious became "bold". And,
since he's gotten where he is by being somewhat cut-throat in his
dealings, I wonder how many schools that receive his money will look
unfavorably on broken, proprietary software?  Will there be any that
feel no compulsion to "Buy Microsoft"?  Are these schools receiving
cash? Or what amount to Microsoft gift certificates?  (I imagine it's
a mix of both.)
--
Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo
Washington, DC