Reply + grub/ubuntu hint Re: [Novalug] OT: monitor?

Dan Arico dan_arico@aricosystems.com
Sun Sep 23 15:01:25 EDT 2007

On Sunday 23 September 2007 11:28, gregory pryzby wrote:
> Jay,
>
> You know we are only giving you a hard time...
>
> I really to try to go the easy route, if at all possible because I
> don't want to ahve to remember what I did after an upgrade.

My problem used to be that I'd lose the documentation that came with the
hardware. I finally found a solution. I stick an envelope inside the computer
containing the essential settings. I even put CDs in it.

Dan Arico

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.