[Novalug] mounting and umounting iSCSI shares in boot time

Miguel Gonzalez Castaños miguel_3_gonzalez@yahoo.es
Fri Sep 14 10:29:20 EDT 2007

Hi all,

  I'm trying to figuring out a way to mount and umount an iSCSI share
that I have configured in boot time, so when the machine shuts down, the
umounting is done properly.

  I have a Debian stable machine and from what I recall, the umounting
thing when rebooting/shutting down is a bit trickier, because running
umount doesn't wait until is finished.

  Anyone knows a "clean" way to do this? (any script or howto would be
appreciated - google didn't give me any clue)

  Miguel