[Novalug] OT: connotation and meaning

Chuck Seiders chucks@tux.org
Thu Sep 6 16:27:29 EDT 2007

Ed T. Toton III wrote:
> Thus spake gregory pryzby:
>
>> I guess positive. I take it to mean, one day I will be happy that I
>> saved this because it will help me remember something that happened.
> Same here. I would typically use the phrase when referring to
> something that should be saved for historical significance or for
> anticipated need down the road.
so it depends on the Spin Doctor I suppose...

The negative connotation would most likely be one of sarcasm.
<from the "1/2 empty" side of the room perspective>

"yeah sure,  I'll hang on to this 33mgz 486 motherboard for posterities
sake, after all it 's from my very 1st PC."

...and besides, someone can proly get a distro running on it!
Now where I put that darn RAM & CPU ??

;-)