[Novalug] SSH freezing and rejecting connections

gregory pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Wed Oct 31 13:57:33 EDT 2007

ssh protocol 2 turned on in Windows client? Chances are 1 is no longer allowed.

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
fingerprint: 8A1A DB90 869F 5DD1 D6E9 EEB6 C156 6B04 849F A86F