[Novalug] TOTALLY OT OT OT OT [OT] GO SOX!

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Fri Oct 26 20:17:32 EDT 2007

To me, the real stats to track are:

1. How many players are using roids?

2. How many years did the Giants pack the stadium knowing Bonds used because
packing the stadium was more important than a clean game?

3. How many players are using roids?

I'm not aware of any other menaingful stats.

Jay