[Novalug] Mplayer

Dan Arico dan_arico@aricosystems.com
Fri Oct 12 10:29:13 EDT 2007

I noted earlier that I was having problems with the sound in mplayer on my
OpenSUSE 10.3 installation. This morning I fixed it.

I discovered that forcing an update of mplayer loaded a newer version that did
not have the problem. What I can't figure out is why it didn't show up as an
update earlier. I had to go into software control in yast and flag mplayer
for an update. At that point, a newer version was found.

Dan Arico

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.