[Novalug] Security Distros OT

Smith, Michael J. Michael.J.Smith@unisys.com
Wed Oct 10 20:40:42 EDT 2007

Heh, believe it or not, I run a Linux security blog for CSOOnline.  I
haven't had time to do much with it lately, but I'm always on the prowl
for things to talk about.  Problem is, Slashdot and a whole bunch of
other news sites always have much more content than I can usually carry
on about. =)

If anybody has ideas, just send them my way, or failing that, guest blog
for me.

http://blogs.csoonline.com/blog/michael_smith

Michael J Smith, CISSP-ISSEP michael.j.smith@unisys.com
CISO, Unisys Federal Service Delivery Center
703.579.2271 O
703.855.0890 C
"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly."
--Henry Spencer