[Novalug] Mac on Linux or Linux on Mac

Superfro superfro@superfro.org
Mon Oct 8 17:34:15 EDT 2007

Well if you can find a copy of virtual pc 5 for mac (from connectix,
connectix.com is gone... did microsoft buy these guys? i dunno)

You should be able to use a mac host and linux guest...

as for using linux host and mac guest ... i think xen-ppc is still beta,
and vmware doesn't make a ppc version from what I remember.

You're best bet would be to get a x86 mac, then you can run
osx/windows/linux in every combination of host/guest or use parallels...

Noone cares about ppc anymore.

Paul