[Novalug] Looking for new home

gregory pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sat Oct 6 21:52:39 EDT 2007

For those who do NOT know, Ted is retiring next year and because I
believe we are under 1 year now (9 month-ish) it is time to start
looking for a new home.

REQUIREMENTS:
Can fit at least 50 people
Is available from 945am - 1215pm first Saturday of the month
Free or very inexpensive (can probably write off space as donation)

NICE HAVES:
Projector
Screen
Internet

I am aware of libraries, firehouses and Reston Community Center as
possibilities. However, most of those require reserving the room while
if a company provides it is typically easier since there is less
demand for the space.

I am looking for ideas or someone who wants to take the
lead/responsibility of doing the legwork. If nobody steps forward, I
will do it.

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
fingerprint: 8A1A DB90 869F 5DD1 D6E9 EEB6 C156 6B04 849F A86F