[Novalug] Allowing limited remote SMTP using Postfix

Jon Taimanglo jontaimanglo@gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 10:57:28 EDT 2007

if you REALLY want to set up some remote admin stuff (probably overkill just
for mail checking), check out:

http://www.sshtools.com/showSslExplorer.do

I set it up once on a debian box (didn't have the .deb at the time, but I
believe they do now).  It works really well and you can set up putty from it
or vnc to a box, etc, etc.