[Novalug] openSUSE 10.3 Available

Kevin Kitts kevin.kitts@gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 19:30:28 EDT 2007

I installed it this afternoon - actually an upgrade from SUSE 10.2. The
upgrade went OK - though there were a dozen or so packages that would not
install automatically. It complained about xine and totem among other
things. I'm not sure if this is because my system is an x86_64 based
system...

Seems to be working in general (though I've not tried the multimedia
packages it had problems installing) - sure wish they would automate the
re-installation of nvidia divers - always have to do that manually...

Kevin