[Novalug] Linux Use Accelerating - Unbutu on top

DonJr djr1952@hotpop.com
Mon Nov 26 21:22:35 EST 2007

Jay,

Since I work from/at home and use my computers almost daily even when I
am away from home (remote ssh access(with piped VNC session)),
it makes more sense to just keep my up all the time.
 {-:besides the one also acts as my VCR and therefor has to say up}

I'm currently in Ohio even though the email received header(s) looks the
same as when I'm at home, since Evolution is really still running on my
home system.

-- DonJr