[Novalug] vote counter

Superfro superfro@superfro.org
Thu Nov 22 14:42:46 EST 2007

Making a vote form with php/mysql will take like 2 minutes...

Problem is without a unique identifier (a login, ip, email address) the
only way to keep someone from voting 10000 times easily is to just set a
cookie, and check for the cookie when you hit the page and it will show
results instead of radio's and a submit button.

I'm sure there's tons of downloadable code that is already done that
implements this, its also included in many portal/blog software like
wordpress/php nuke/stuff like that.

Paul