Fwd: Re: Remembering the ol' days was Re: [Novalug] DC ACM Lecture Monday December 10th, "Game Development" with Lord British

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Tue Nov 20 14:56:08 EST 2007

 Is this thread intentially trying to alienate any younger Linux users?
Perhaps you should alias novalug to "fogienet" or "fogie.net". :)

Anyone interested in 3D higher end FPS games should check out Nexuiz:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nexuiz