Remembering the ol' days was Re: [Novalug] DC ACM Lecture Monday December 10th, "Game Development" with Lord British

Ed T. Toton III bones@necrobones.net
Tue Nov 20 09:29:43 EST 2007

Thus spake Beartooth:

> 	What were the name and date of that text-only one where you had to
> navigate a complex cave -- with difficulties such as tackling a dragon
> with your bare hands -- to get to some treasure?

Colossal Cave, aka Adventure:

 	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossal_Cave

The original Crowther version from 1976 didn't have the Dragon, I don't
think... I belive the Woods variant added that.

- Ed T. Toton III, RHCE --|-- www.necrobones.com -- ed.toton.org -