[Novalug] Future of the Library-- What do you want?

gregory pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sat Nov 17 10:21:46 EST 2007

I have the 'Novalug Library' in my garage.

I am trying to decide what to do w/ the library. It has grown over the
years and it pretty big. I know that in the past, a book here or there
is checked out. However, a large portion of the books just sit there
and aren't used.

So, I want to ask the group,

"What do you want to do with the library?"

1) Let the members take what they want and donate the rest to the
local library

2) Donate everything to the local library

3) Someone steps forward to manage the library

4) ???? (your relevant and helpful suggestion here)

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
fingerprint: 8A1A DB90 869F 5DD1 D6E9 EEB6 C156 6B04 849F A86F