[Novalug] Linux "quicken" software with support?

Rich Goodwin rich.goodwin@cox.net
Thu Nov 15 05:58:16 EST 2007

"Good program"  is somewhat subjective.  I bought MyBooks from AppGen.
It runs native Linux, MAC or Winderzzz and has support.  I wound up
running Quickbooks in a VM for a while though because MyBooks was more
accounting than user oriented and was not as user (aka novice) friendly.

Rich