[Novalug] VoIP Services

John B. Holmblad jholmblad@aol.com
Mon Nov 12 17:26:49 EST 2007

Kevin,

take a look at the Counterpath X-Lite client. It is a no-cost download
and there is a version for the Apple, Microsoft XP/Vista, and Linux
OS's. Here is the url to the www page for downloading it:

    http://www.counterpath.com/xlitedownload.html

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International

GSEC Gold,   GCWN Gold,   GAWN,  GGSC-0100,   NSA-IAM,  NSA-IEM

Information security, telecommunications, and information technology
consulting

(M) 703 407 2278

(F)  703 620 5388

primary email address:  jholmblad@aol.com