[Novalug] favorite new laptops?

John B. Holmblad jholmblad@aol.com
Mon Nov 12 10:53:36 EST 2007

Julian,

Microcenter has a fairly broad portfolio of laptops so that might be a
good place to visit if you actually want/need to touch one before you
buy it. I find that that is important, if only, to get a sense of how
the keyboard feels. My oldest daughter just purchased a Sony VAIO from
them after sampling the various products on display and comparing online
prices for Sony's with Microcenter's In-store price.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International

GSEC Gold,   GCWN Gold,   GAWN,  GGSC-0100,   NSA-IAM,  NSA-IEM

Information security, telecommunications, and information technology
consulting

(M) 703 407 2278

(F)  703 620 5388

primary email address:  jholmblad@aol.com