[Novalug] OT: Congratulations to Stevens Miller

Stephan Greene ks1g04@gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 20:46:54 EST 2007

The Sinclair ZX81 and Timex Sinclair 1000 had the flakiest external RAM and
tape interface of any mass-produced computer -  ever.

[And for some ungoldy reason, I still have the bloody things!]

On Nov 7, 2007 7:27 PM, Gopher <gopher@3wa.org> wrote:

> Ed James wrote:
>
> How come we don't have  any 'classic' debates any more?  Like S-100 bus
> vs ISA bus?  Or which system had the better toggle switches? (I vote the
> Altair 8800).

And congrats to Steve.  Local government is more important than we realize
and County Board of Supervisors is not an easy job.  And although I don't
live in his district (or county for that matter), any "Steve" running for
elected office gets my support!

Steve