[Novalug] fuse

Brian Little winzig@comcast.net
Tue Nov 6 17:59:52 EST 2007

> It doesn't look like a network Drive pre-say,
> but it does have both a "Norton Commander" and an "Explorer-like"
> interface along with "send to" support.
>
> If you need the full network like drive mapping support in your XP
> session then check out the "Commercial" program SftpDrive at:
> <http://www.sftpdrive.com/>
>  They do say that they have a six-week demo version.

geesh, Don, you were up kind of late.

Yup, this is what I need to do.  Don't know that I can get them to
purchase this.  I need to be able to map a drive to the Linux box on
windozeXP so we can access the were generated by an appl. on a Linux
box.    What stinks is that I've setup samba several times in the past
and have never had the issues I'm havin now.  Oh well.  <grin> maybe if
I get a good nights sleep for a change I'll solve the issue</grin>