[Novalug] To the man with the child, manners during meetings?

Mark Smith mark@winksmith.com
Sun Nov 4 21:20:05 EST 2007

i was not there and i clearly don't have the authorization to say
anything here at all, but i will anyway.  an alternate way to ask
for exactly the same thing would be to clearly identify the man and
ask him to email you offline.  if it were me targeted by this email
(not that i would ever be that rude, no not me), i would have
appreciated it done that way.  cheers.

--
Mark Smith
mark@winksmith.com