[Novalug] power line networking - Actiontec MegaPlug AV 200

gregory pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Thu May 31 10:05:35 EDT 2007

My *understanding* is think of the Powline as an 'ethernet' cable.

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
fingerprint: 8A1A DB90 869F 5DD1 D6E9 EEB6 C156 6B04 849F A86F